Ladies...I need your wisdom

1. Hi everyone!
    I am a newbie to this forum and as I was browsing :wlae: I saw some pics of beautiful purses ya'll owned!

Anyway...so I am pretty much done with my Gucci, LV, Versace collection and am ready to venture into the world of CHANEL!! So, I am in need of some info and advice!

I have a purse that I reallly want...I went to CHANEL (South Coast Plaza) and sadly...they said they dont carry it anymore :sad: . If any of you know where else I may be able to get this...any info would be GREATLY appreciated!--(o btw, I reside in O.C.--So.Cali)
    --------------------------
    photo attached.
    (It's from the PNY Fall/Winter2006, I believe the style # is 06 A3246)

THANKS!!! :yahoo:

6b_1.jpg
  2. Welcome to the board! The SA at SCP should be able to help you track one down, or you can call the 1-800 number - they should be able to locate some stock if it's still available, esp. with the style number.

3. i know there is one on E-bay too .

4. I think that was at Neiman Marcus Newport Beach last week. Give them a call and ask for Nicolai. Tell him Lynn sent you.

5. Thank You girls! So helpful! :biggrin:

**If I can't get a hold of this...I am open to other styles. Any MUST HAVES from their line?**

6. I'll move this over to the Chanel Shopping Forum. . . .
    The whole PNY Ligne is pretty fantastic, look through our Reference LIbrary for more photos, also check out the Vintage Ligne Reference thread in there, similar qualities in these 2 lignes.

7. This bag is called the darkwhite PNY flap bag. I am surprised that members are seeing this bag in boutique because I was told it was completely sold out and impossible to get especially in the darkwhite color.

8. :s Any luck finding this bag? I, like Smooth, was told that the dk white was sold out.

9. Sadly no luck~~ :crybaby:
    I decided to move on...and look for another style for now. hehe...so many beauties to chooooose from...how will I ever decide? :drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice