ladies i need your opinions

I know I couldn't fit all my essentials in my pocket. :smile: Why don't you bring a bag that can take some wear and that you won't have to worry about very much? Maybe just a tote or a nylon bag? Have fun on your trip!

A bag. Assuming you're thinking about a designer bag, I strongly advise, you don't put it down if you're going to go on rides. In that scenario, make sure it's not a handheld bag, but one that can rest comfortably on your body.

Believe it or not, I carry my Prada nylon backpack in black, it can hold a lot, doesn't show dirt, basically waterproof--but I purposely do not fill it full as it is too bulky. I live in FL, so I've spent many days at the theme parks over the years, and have found that to be best. If I'm on a ride where my back needs to be flat against the ride, I just put the bag in front, if it's not too full it works.

Agreed on sling or messenger bag. As extra precaution, I'd put important stuff, such as wallets and passport/ID, into one of the zippered pockets within the bag. Have a great trip!