Ladies~~~ I need your opinions, opinions and opinions.....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, I have been hunting for a white tri-color in mini like forever. And so far, still no luck. I am getting so tired on looking, so decided to give up. And thats when I discovered the beauty of Nano. lol....BUT this time, I need you ladies' help on the color. I am still thinking tri-color this time becasue I already have 2 solid colors (black + souris) in mini. And I want the color to be good for both summer and winter time. So definately need your help, and feel free to post any pictures.

Thank you! Thank you!

2. There's a huge difference between the mini and the nano so do you think a nano could even work for you, regardless of the color? I've never seen the nano in person but sight unseen I am thinking a tiny tri-color might be too busy.

4. Has anyone seen a nano with jungle color ears in NANO? Anyone has a picture? Thanks.

5. I get tons of compliments on my tricolor nano :smile:

6. what color combo did you get?;)

7. image-60282400.jpg

Would this help?

8. personally love the black n' white colored ones ... or the brown suede ones on the side but I guess those are not tri-color more like... duo colored?