"ladies I Need Your Opinions About Fakes!!!!"

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would love if all you guys can give me an opinion on the subject of fakes. Now I know a lot of you ladies only carry authentic bags and hate fakes, I myself own only authentic designer handbags. I am obsessed with handbags and always need a new one, the problem is my budget, I have been spending so much on handbags,I mean a lot!!:wtf: and thought about buying a good replica, they call it 7 star replicas, were no one can tell the difference, I didn’t purchase any replica handbags yet, but I am thinking about it. I need your opinions about this. I am so confused. Thanks ladies:shrugs::shrugs:

2. You've asked the wrong people lol

I'm sure everybody who read this post will give you a hard smack on the head :noggin: and everybody will give you 10 different reasons why you SHALL NEVER do it.

3. I don't think fakes or replicas will satisfy your soul. It's like empty calories.
    Maybe slow down on your purchases and savor each one for a bit.........like a Godiva truffle. :heart:

4. Kinda out of the topic... Just found out Godiva truffles contain hydrogenated fat!! Beware ladies

5. Our opinion is this:
    we DO NOT support the trade of ILLEGAL counterfeit goods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.