Ladies I need your opinion

ElenaWan

Sep 2, 2013
I am new to Hermes and is considering buying my first Lindy. I wonder Gold or Biscuit which colour would you prefer? Thanks. :smile:

cr1stalangel

Dec 29, 2011
I'm guessing the Biscuit colour Lindy will be in Swift ? Compared to Gold in Clemence, I'd choose Biscuit, but that's my personal preference on smooth leather.

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Canada
Gold is richer and biscuit is lighter but seems to be a bit more beige. They're both not vastly different like gold vs. etain, etc. so it's a matter of whether you like it a bit lighter or deeper. I prefer gold personally as my first H bag was in gold and still looks brand new today. Wonder if the lighter biscuit could get dirty easier? And it seems to be more of a daytime color for me. G'luck deciding. Can't go wrong with either and Lindy is such a pretty and useful bag.

sailorstripes

Jan 20, 2011
NYC
I don't own a Lindy but I always love seeing them in person, they are beautiful and (where I'm at) rare. Here is another vote for gold!

Dec 21, 2007
I vote for biscuit. I have a swift biscuit Kelly. It's a lovely warm color. You can always get gold, but you can't always get biscuit.