Ladies I need your opinion

OMG I had the same dilemma and I did exactly what you did--I got both, intending to return one. But I ended up keeping both! I use the gold one more as an everyday purse for work, errands, etc. I use the black on my Disney trips, which have been averaging 4 - 6 times a year. I love how roomy it is and how I can wear it crossbody. And it's not heavy at all. If you can keep both, I'd say keep both. At the discounted price, I felt like I was getting 2 bags for the price of 1! At least that's how I justified it to myself...;)

OMG I had the same dilemma and I did exactly what you did--I got both, intending to return one. But I ended up keeping both! I use the gold one more as an everyday purse for work, errands, etc. I use the black on my Disney trips, which have been averaging 4 - 6 times a year. I love how roomy it is and how I can wear it crossbody. And it's not heavy at all. If you can keep both, I'd say keep both. At the discounted price, I felt like I was getting 2 bags for the price of 1! At least that's how I justified it to myself...;)

Have you had any issues with the gold one flaking?

If you need a nice practical bag, buy the black.

If you want something special, buy the gold.

You could also look at it as a winter/summer thing.
Gold- spring/summer.
Black - Fall/winter.

I would buy the gold, but I have many other bags.

Last edited:
The gold is really beautiful. I have the black signature medium one, and the pink and white medium one. I hardly ever use the black one, but would love to own this bag in the gold. I think the gold will really stand out and get noticed .:biggrin: