Ladies I need your help...

You know what's funny? Even though the 2 are not comparable (except in price, for preloved woc, which is what I meant originally, not style), my desire for a woc (which has been strong and ongoing since Nov) is suddenly starting to fade. It's so weird.

I'm also starting to see that even though he says it doesn't matter, I think it kind of does. He even excitedly asked me when we were going to take the bag "out for a spin" (lol I've had to use car analogies to help him understand why women need/want more than one nice bag--"bags are to women what car collections are to men honey!")

So I think I'm going to keep it. I do love taking it out, staring at it and touching the buttery soft leather. It's not a very practical bag but sometimes one just has to think outside of the box, no? Especially when it comes to love :love:

You know what's funny? Even though the 2 are not comparable (except in price, for preloved woc, which is what I meant originally, not style), my desire for a woc (which has been strong and ongoing since Nov) is suddenly starting to fade. It's so weird.

I'm also starting to see that even though he says it doesn't matter, I think it kind of does. He even excitedly asked me when we were going to take the bag "out for a spin" (lol I've had to use car analogies to help him understand why women need/want more than one nice bag--"bags are to women what car collections are to men honey!")

So I think I'm going to keep it. I do love taking it out, staring at it and touching the buttery soft leather. It's not a very practical bag but sometimes one just has to think outside of the box, no? Especially when it comes to love :love:
Remember to update us when you get your WOC ;)

:yahoo: Hooray!!! I only saw the pink and yellow in Paris, not the mint. But I think the pink is TDF. I'm a pink girl just like yourself! :love:

I do think the PVC version looks cheesy (below) but yours is just beautiful and feminine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Thank you for your responses Jeya13, Apey_Grapey, Roanth and Tuuli 35!!!

Ladakini, I've noticed from my short time on here that we seem to have similar tastes in bags, your input is much appreciated and noted :smile:

BrokenUSNQuill, you already know me so well ;)

Yes LabelLover81, I agree about the PVC version and couldn't believe they're almost the same price! I didn't see that in person though.

Skyqueen, hang in there and stay warm!

I love this post

:tup:

I'll say keep it!! I know gift givers usually will be very hurt if the recipients return something that they've picked out. Obviously your DH wanted to make you happy and perhaps might like to see you with a pink bag for a change? :smile:

I would be over the moon if my DH were to do something like this. Very sweet.

On another note, I love the bag as it looks very unique for a Burberry.

Coach Lover Too: :biggrin:

Ahhgoo: I'm notorious among my friends and family for being a gift-returner/exchanger. They're used to it by now and accept this about me. The upside is I don't have a lot of stuff lying around gathering dust that I will never use, and/or I want everything I have. I'm also an OCD neat freak, and enjoy throwing things away in my free time. For my birthday one year I asked for a dumpster rental for large scale purging LOL, and it was the best bday ever!!!

As the years go by, though, I find myself starting to mellow and my perspective on gifts is now maybe changing. Even though it pains me to keep things that I know I may not fully use or love, it's also sometimes worth seeing the beaming smile on the givers' face everything they see me with it :tender: