Ladies i need your help

1. Here are some of our favorite Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales. Happy Shop'n!
    • Neiman Marcus TBI(B)F - Save up to 60%! Plus use code THANKFUL for $50 off a purchase of $200 or more.
    • Nordstrom Site-wide Black Friday Sale with extra 20% off sale prices.
    • Shopbop 20% off $200+ purchases, 25% off $500 purchases and 30% off $800+ purchases with code MORE17
    • Net-A-Porter Take 30% to 50% off a selection of Fall 2017 styles
    • Matchesfashion.com Take up to 50% off a huge selection of Fall/Winter 2017 merchandise
    • mytheresa.com 30% a selection of 7,000 pieces with code BLACK30
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm desperately looking for a white fendi spy. I can't get a hold of one in canada. so do you know of any stores that has the spy instock? I'll order it over the phone and hopefully they can send it to me. If you've seen it in person is it gorgeous? i love my cognac spy and i want another one. If any of you see other colors that are great let me know too. thanks for doing the shopping for me :smile:

2. according to amanda on the board she spotted one...

Bloomingdales Atlanta Lenox:

Fendi Spy Hobo - White

3. bloomies in soho nyc has one too...

4. fendi in short hills, new jersey has 3

5. I was at the Fendi store in the Houston Galleria this weekend, they had the white one, copper and a white with blue stripes one.

I loved the copper one, photos I've seen show green highlights off the copper and i thought it was just a photo effect, but dang they do that for real, very cool look.

6. Wow Moe! Hope you find it. There definitely aren't any in my part of Canada.