Ladies, I need your help deciding which Summer night bag??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

Could you all please help me choose which bag. I am purchasing the
    new black and silver sequin Summer Night handbag and not sure which one
    I want. I love the pouch but I'm afraid I might get tired of it. I'm thinking
    the flap may be a little less trendy. Any thoughts??

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i would go for the tote definitely :yes:
    it's soooo pretty, here's some modelling pics from the runway and lily allen
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Is the flap sized like a clutch? I'd go for the flap. Very elegant!

4. Yes, the flap could be held as a clutch. Also the pouch I was thinking of is the smaller size as opposed to the large size. I want this to wear as an evening bag.

5. I would choose the flap. I like that size better witht he sequins.

6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pouch!!
    Reminds of being a little girl and loving little jewelry pouches or the little fairy dust pouches I buy my little girl:love:
    So whimsy and feminine IMO.

7. i'd go for the clutch.

8. as an evening bag deffinately go for the flap. the pouch is very pretty, but i do find it too big to be wore at nightime events.

9. i like the flap!

10. I prefer the flap.

11. I prefer the flap.

12. I love the flap.

13. I like the flap. It's more classy and grown-up, if that's what you are going for.

14. Hi Ladies,

Thank you all for your responses. I definately am going for a more elegant look since this bag is so expensive I don't want something that will quickly go out of style. So it's looks like the flap has won.

15. florapaul,

The pouch is actually available in two sizes. A smaller size and the larger size which is pictured above.