Ladies, I need your help deciding on my Xmas scarf

This gets my vote.

attachment.php

THis one gets my vote too! I've seen this one IRL and it's unbelievably, freaking STUNNING!!!!!! :tup::tup::tup:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, ladies!!! #2 it is! It's the one I keep going back to and I love all the colors in it. I hope they can find it so I can have it under the tree, but just knowing it's coming will be okay, too. I'll have my son call my SA at the Wall Street store on Mon morning.

What sweet kids! Congrats on your soon to be prezzie! I think #2 is the one for you! #4 is also nice but, I really like the variety of colors in #2!

Let us know which one you get! Wear it often and enjoy!!

^^^ I vote for #2 aswell: in fact I'll be getting it for myself, as soon as they'll be on sale here in Europe! I like the first one aswell, but that one's a bit tricky, depends on your complexion/hair colouring. ....it wouldn't suit me, unfortunately! I'm dark blond with green eyes and light compexion.....

India, you are such a caring mama:heart:. You sound just like mine:love:. She too, carries for her children's assets in a first place and about herself in the last. And there's nothing I can do about it:shrugs:. Just trying, trying and trying.
You deserve the best gift for Christmas! I vote for 2 and 3.

I think you've already decided but I figured I would toss my vote into the ring...

I love, love, love the 2nd scarf and think it will offer you the most versatility with your wardrobe colors.

Just stunning!!! Wear it in health.