Ladies ~ I need help with a Men's Watch! So clueless!!!

surfergirljen

Ooooh, pretty!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Hi everyone!

I am so clueless when it comes to this! DH's 40th is next year (gah!) and I really want to treat him to a nice new watch. I have NO idea what brands to look at - any help is appreciated!!!

Some tips to help you help me!

~ budget is aprox. $1000 USD
~ stainless steel bracelet style ~ something for work/functions/dinners (not sports)
~ he is no metro - LOL! He doesn't care about labels and is not overly flashy. (he wouldn't even want a Rolex even if I could get it I don't think! He would make me take it back!)
~ he currently wears a stainless steel bracelet style one that was no more than $200 I'm sure - Timex or something... it's pretty sporty (he likes it b/c it has a small stop watch on it!).
~ I want to get him something dressier... he works in finance and wears suits all the time, I'd love to get him a sharp, masculine, dressier watch. Something Matthew McConaghey or James Bond would wear with a suit! (style wise if not price wise!!)

ANY suggestions would be much appreciated! If I go up to $1000 I'd like the name to be a good one...

THANK YOU!!!

surfergirljen

Ooooh, pretty!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Thanks Candice!! Very helpful! That's where I'm going to pick up my NEW Tiffany celebration ring when it comes in!! So I'll definitely go in there!

Funny, the one and only watch I've ever bought myself was there! I bought a Tag years ago, then sold it on ebay when I started to find it too "sporty" for me. Will definitely check it out!