Ladies I need help!! Which one

I feel that since you already have a Fendi tote, what's causing you to be interested in a bag with basically the same bag structure?

If you're into logos, I can see why you like the 1st one, but again, you've already bought the sunshine tote which I believe, also says Fendi on it.

Are you interested in the first one because you want to get something from the Fendace collection?

Personally I'd choose the 2nd one (Fendi First) any day. I love the work and craftmanship they put into the design. It feels elegant and sophisticated to me. Also, I'm not much of a logo person, but that's just me.

I feel that since you already have a Fendi tote, what's causing you to be interested in a bag with basically the same bag structure?

If you're into logos, I can see why you like the 1st one, but again, you've already bought the sunshine tote which I believe, also says Fendi on it.

Are you interested in the first one because you want to get something from the Fendace collection?

Personally I'd choose the 2nd one (Fendi First) any day. I love the work and craftmanship they put into the design. It feels elegant and sophisticated to me. Also, I'm not much of a logo person, but that's just me.
Actually I bought the sunshine tote with the Fendace on it not Fendi's sunshine tote. I like it because I wanted something from the collection. I feel the print on it a little bit cheap comparing to the price. I see everyone is recommending the Fendi' First bag! So let it be thanks a lot for your input

Actually I bought the sunshine tote with the Fendace on it not Fendi's sunshine tote. I like it because I wanted something from the collection. I feel the print on it a little bit cheap comparing to the price. I see everyone is recommending the Fendi' First bag! So let it be thanks a lot for your input

Oh got it, sorry, misinterpreted your first post.
Yes, if you just wanted something from the collection, I too also feel the print looks a little cheap (and very easy to fake).

Reactions: Milan123