Ladies, I need help deciding...

ajamesgrly

~Jamie~
O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
Hi everyone!

I'm going to the LV store this weekend and I'm really excited, I haven't been to one in quite sometime. I need a new LV! I need your help in deciding what to get! here are my choices and reasonings behind each piece.

First off, I really wanted the cabas mezzo for school but since I can't afford the price tag, I'll be getting a BR Tangiers tote in chalk...

BRTangierstote.jpg

The second thing I need is a small clutch just to carry the essentials such as cards, keys, phone, and gloss...so I am deciding between the Wapity and the Twin PM...they're small, cute, I don't see them every where, and I don't have to carry around a big heavy bag!

I love the wapity because it's a wristlet and I do not own any wristlets yet and it's just too cute! I'm just afraid it may be too small because I haven't seen one IRL. And is the price worth it for such I small piece? I'ven been wanting this one for two months until I saw the twin pm.

Wapity.jpg

Second is the Twin PM. What I love about it is that it's very versatile. I could use it as a clutch, over the shoulder, or even across the shoulder as in the picture below. I don't see very many people with these either, which makes it a little different.

PochetteTwinPM.jpg

lettradetwinpm.jpg

And then there is the good ole Speedy 25, a must have for any LV lover...it was this forum that made me a fan of it! Now I know this bag is extremely practical and can hold all of my essentials and more, and plus I just bought a cute purseket that would fit perfectly inside! And I think I get the most for my money with this bag. The only drawback IMO is that it is a handheld purse and I see them EVERYWHERE!

Speedy25.jpg

So I don't know what to choose, the Wapity, Twin PM, and Speedy can you ladies help me decide or give me any suggestions on other styles that I haven't seen? Thank you so much for reading!

PBI - If you're interested, I have a Twin GM that I have up on Ebay. Let me know if you're interested...thought I would plug my auction..hehehe! It's just a teeny tiny bigger than the PM but same look, style, strap except that it has the loops on the inside vs on the outside which I think can get annoying if you're using it as a clutch. That's just my $.02 though.

If seeing the Speedy bothers you, go for the Twin. I like the Speedy and have not seen anyone carry it here yet. Weird. Maybe I'm not out much that's why! LOL!

If you're looking for a clutch just to use for makeup and maybe to take out of your bag if you just need the essentials, I would recommend the pochette accessories over both. It's larger, it's pretty much the same price so it's far more bang for the buck !

i second ayla's suggestion........the pochette is the perfect everyday bag and fits a surprising amount (large wallet, keys, phone, little stuffed animal, compact, lip gloss, eyeliner, etc.)........plus it's very cute and relatively inexpensive

thanks for the suggestion jc2239 and ayla, I have considered the pochette but I see them everywhere as well, esp a lot of fakes! but I'd love to use it inside of a bigger bag!

jasanna143 said:
PBI - If you're interested, I have a Twin GM that I have up on Ebay. Let me know if you're interested...thought I would plug my auction..hehehe! It's just a teeny tiny bigger than the PM but same look, style, strap except that it has the loops on the inside vs on the outside which I think can get annoying if you're using it as a clutch. That's just my $.02 though.

Hi jasanna! can you send me the link to your auction? I believe the PM has the loops on the inside as well? I think I saw some pics of the interior awhile back...thanks for the info!

I would suggest the speedy. I don't have one yet...will be my next purchase...but you're right, you get more for your money on that one.

Another suggestion. How about the papillon 26? It's the same price as the speedy; not as common as the speedy; and you may be able to use it as a shoulder bag, only if you have thin arms. try it on in the store.