Ladies,I need help choosing....

Ms.Qi

Jun 19, 2012
Hello everyone, I'm in a pickle choosing from the givenchy antigona and RM mam..I like them both very much, color and shape...help me please,let me know which would you pick and why. TIA

210ap8w.jpg

2ngaidy.jpg

I would 100% definitely choose the Givenchy because it is such a classic style and looks equally good with or without shoulder strap. The Antigona is large and practical which also really appeals to me. If you don't have a classic, large, practical, black bag then this would be a great one to go for.

I'm not keen on the mixture of textures on the RM mam, it just doesn't appeal to me and reminds me of old men with briefcases. If it was in a different colour I might like it more, but even then it doesn't have the glamour that the givenchy has.

I would 100% definitely choose the Givenchy because it is such a classic style and looks equally good with or without shoulder strap. The Antigona is large and practical which also really appeals to me. If you don't have a classic, large, practical, black bag then this would be a great one to go for.

I'm not keen on the mixture of textures on the RM mam, it just doesn't appeal to me and reminds me of old men with briefcases. If it was in a different colour I might like it more, but even then it doesn't have the glamour that the givenchy has.
I agree 100%!
The Givenchy has my vote, too!

Thank you so much for your input TheDesignerGirl,I do have a few black bags but I don't have a croc leather or a shiny leather, I love RM leather too but I see your point :smile:

I agree! Another vote for Givenchy.

^^ Thank you all ladies for all your time and input! I am leaning more towards the givenchy one more and more, never had one before and I don't know if the bag is hard and structured or what

I like the color of the RM ( but agree that the texture variation turns me off). Why not look for a
Given by in a warm cognac color? Then you get the best of both!