Ladies!!!! I need advice!!

VPink118

O.G.
Jun 8, 2008
So JAX might have 1 Madison Maggie bag in the color I want... do you think the Maggie is worth my 40% off coupon I've been holding onto for a year now?!!? If so, I will order it!! eeeek.. any and all advice welcomed!

if you're struggling to keep it on your shoulder because it keeps sliding off I'd reconsider

there's a new collection every month, unless you're the type that is super picky (as I am) and don't usually see stuff you love...then I'd get it and maybe some super glue :P

I have three Maggies (you can see all three in the thread I just posted) and they are the smalls, and i have ZERO issue with keeping on my shoulder. I absolutely ADORE the Maggie line (well, now I am falling in love with the Kristin but that's a whole different subject)

I mean I went to the boutique yesterday and didn't see one thing I wanted to spend my PCE on... but I can't get periwinkle maggie out of my head. I did try on the lime colored version and it was too much, but the shoulder straps I worry about.. but maybe superglue will do the trick hehe

I have three Maggies (you can see all three in the thread I just posted) and they are the smalls, and i have ZERO issue with keeping on my shoulder. I absolutely ADORE the Maggie line (well, now I am falling in love with the Kristin but that's a whole different subject)

Awesome Maggies!! I'm jealous!!! Do you like your bone or periwinkle maggie better? I love the Bone!! haven't seen that color.

I just picked up the bone yesterday but I think I love them all the same (spoken like a typical mom, huh?). All three colors I purchased because I feel they are versatile. I had the bone shipped in from a store in another state.

I don't know if you can see this or not, but if you look at the Periwinkle, I have the outer strap crossed over the back strap which prevents slippage. I do that automatically after purchasing the Parker Satchel and having the issue with straps.

011-4.jpg

I just picked up the bone yesterday but I think I love them all the same (spoken like a typical mom, huh?). All three colors I purchased because I feel they are versatile. I had the bone shipped in from a store in another state.

I don't know if you can see this or not, but if you look at the Periwinkle, I have the outer strap crossed over the back strap which prevents slippage. I do that automatically after purchasing the Parker Satchel and having the issue with straps.

011-4.jpg

oh hey that is a good point!! Do you get compliments on the periwinkle? I mean, does it go with a lot of things? I'm so on the verge here of ordering it!!

I do get a ton of compliments on the Periwinkle, most people after seeing it have now started to hunt for one. I would say it DOES go with quite a bit. I wear it with jeans, and anything that has some light blue in it to work.

I don't own a Maggie...but I've seen many people locally with them IRL, and they never seem to struggle with shoulder issue...

And think...we're moving into summer months, you'll be wear minimal clothing, it should fit much better than it would have had you been wearing a big bulky coat...you know?

I say go for it!