Ladies… I’m crying out for help!! SNAD

op, i feel so bad for you. im going through the same thing now. ebay actually sided with the seller for my case and im appealing. they are so inconsistent. what i didnt notice is that my same item had been sold 2x before (fb left) and apparently returned. she is refusing to take my return this time. sorry to be off topic a bit, but hope it all works out in your favor!

Wow, I had no idea! When did they start doing this and whose letterhead does it have to be on? That sounds like a bad move to me. Isn't Paypal supposed to be the one getting paid to make such decisions, not basing their decision on the letter of some unknown third party? I assume these letters are going to have to be paid for by the buyer like authentication letters...yet another cost for buyers. If not, who says the person writing it is any more credible than the person making the claim? Mon is on top of things like this, but all I can ask is "say it isn't true!!!!"

And who is going to write these letters, is what I'd like to know?

Linda

i have also included my 3 years old chanel jumbo for comparison..

pics209.jpg

pics185.jpg

pics188.jpg

pics189.jpg

pics204.jpg

pics194.jpg

CHANEL

Attachments

• pics 177.jpg
    pics 177.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 186
eek, the bottom is completely bent. I'm assuming the selle did not disclose that? I would call paypal right now and ask them if you can provide the link to your pictures.

OP: Are you in the US?

yes, actually the seller is only 40 miles away from me..

op, i feel so bad for you. im going through the same thing now. ebay actually sided with the seller for my case and im appealing. they are so inconsistent. what i didnt notice is that my same item had been sold 2x before (fb left) and apparently returned. she is refusing to take my return this time. sorry to be off topic a bit, but hope it all works out in your favor!

i know.. this is really bad.. I actually purchased another chanel bag few days before this transaction. I bought it from a reputable/ recommended seller here and a member of my poupette... Seller sold me an Excellent condition pre-owned but instead i received a Perfect conditon.. i thought i hit a jackpot :smile: Sigh.. I guess some sellers are just bad..

eek, the bottom is completely bent. I'm assuming the selle did not disclose that? I would call paypal right now and ask them if you can provide the link to your pictures.

yes, she did not disclosed this part.. i wouldn't have purchased it if i know that the bag will have a bent/saggy/damage bottom =(