Ladies, I have FOUND IT! The elusive MBMJ Firebird Red Turnlock Bowler is now mine!

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
I cant believe it. In fact, I wont totally believe it until the bag shows up at my door.

Look at this beauty! Luscious, perfect lipstick-fire engine-true FIREBIRD RED in the

best MBMJ style EVER made: The Totally Turnlock Bowler!

Look at this beauty! She will make a great addition to my MBMJ Bowler Club!
It was $250 use! Would you have paid it? I dont usually buy used bags but I had to make an exception for Lady Firebird!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

telicious

Mar 16, 2007
Congrats!
I saw that bag too, but I just realized they just put up a BIN price.

I would buy it even if it was used for that price! Especially since it's one you've been wanting for so long!

Please post pics when you get it! :smile:

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Denver
I saw that auction too; I was just concerned about the condition. For that price though you should be fine. Congrats!! The color is stunning!

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
Ooops! Here are some pics/the auction

Excuse my feedback, I have it private for privacy reasons :P) If you were wondering about the 4 negatives; once I called a lady out on a fake coach, another time a seller sent me a supposedly NWT bag that came used and smelly, another relisted after I paid because of low selling price, and one I didnt pay due to lack of funds. I don't believe in leaving positive feedback for those sellers who completely and blatantly mis-advertise their stuff, and I dont really care about retaliatory feedback, although I did deserve the negative for not paying. Anyhooo, getting wayyyy off track...Look, isnt she pretty!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140177716895&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=004

pato

Jan 1, 2007
It's such a gorgeous bag, I would have paid anything for it. Congratulations!!!!!:yes: