Ladies Help please!

Jongunawan

Nov 24, 2009
I'm looking to purchase a bag for my girlfriend as most of her bags seem to break after a few months. Now I'm in college and can't afford many of the bags seen on this site so my question is this.

What would you suggest for a bag around or less than $300 that is versatile and will last (preferably black / brown)

I don't mind waiting for a good deal / sample sale / ebay steal.

Any suggestions on where I should start / brands would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yup, MK is good and so is Cole Haan. If she wants something a little bit more known then Coach is also a good option. You should visit the Coach subforum; I think the outlets are having some insane deal again (addtl 20% off purchases). You can easily get something beautiful for around $150.

Kate Spade also has some great bags that are well made and pretty inexpensive. This Friday 11/27 at the outlet mall-between midnight and 8 AM they are taking 50% off of all their store. So you can get a $400 bag for $200. Good luck!

Thanks for all the tips, I really appreciate them. I wish I had a mode of transportation to bring me to the outlets (woodbury)

I will definately keep on the lookout for

MK,Coach, Kate spade for now.

Thanks!!

Also check out Marc by Marc Jacobs, in my opinion his bags are great, you can find some that go on sale for really good prices. Good luck, be sure to check out websites like Nordstrom, Neiman marcus, and Saks during thanksgiving break.