Ladies help me , I need a wallet!!!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I want a long wallet to hold about 12 cards. I love the LV eugenie wallet, it holds so much, has id window ect.. can some one tell me what is a good chanel wallet? pics if at all possible. Im dying for a chanel wallet:nuts:. I love the dark silver ressiuse wallet, probally sold out now , ahhhhhhhh suggestions please!!!!:smile:

Yes they sure do, they have different sizes. I know theres a medium that is $545 and theres a short one that has a coin holder on the other side and its snap which is $615, and theres a long version of it so put your bills unfolded which is $650

The picture im attaching is the short snap one which is $615, im planning on getting it soon.

Attachments

• wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 80
  • inside_wallet.jpg
    inside_wallet.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 62
The camellia wallet comes in black, salmon pink, grey, and blue (more like blue-grey). :yes: Very gorgeous, although it is lambskin so it is delicate. They are coming out with a new line of camellia wallets in spring, so perhaps you might want to consider waiting. :yes:

beautiful!!! I hope the long one has a double flap like that as well. Im buying it for egc if it does!!!
The long one does not have a flap, it is simply a foldover wallet. No closure. The medium length one is about 3/4 the length of the long version and does have a snap closure. :yes: There are pics in the accessories thread of the reference library.

^^ Yep, I spoke with a Chanel rep about a month ago and she said that she saw new product numbers and that they would be appearing in Jan. She did not have pictures though. They will be about the same price as the current models.

i think i remember you are in NJ, right? :shrugs:they had a dark silver reissue wallet at the chanel boutique at shm two weeks ago. you may want to call them.:yes:
they also had these new wallets, larger, came in black and an orangy red. they were, i think, kangaroo leather treated so they had this sheen ( almost metallic) and soffness to them.....stunning.:love: they would hold many ccs.;) they were about $800 usd, iirc.