• Small pelham in brown trim

• Medium D ring hobo in choc brown guccisma

• Medium D ring hobo in brown trim

• Either in black canvas or guccisma

Results are only viewable after voting.

sneezz

O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
I guess I've always wanted the pelham but the d ring looks nice on me too and it's a good price. Also, I don't have a black bag anymore cuz I gave away my coach bag. Can a brown bag go with black shoes?

Last edited:
i think the dark brown trim with black shoes is fine. I think the mono gg canvas is a neutral that can goes well with many outfits.
Wow, you have some great bags to choose from. What a hard decision to make.

I need to clarify: either in the fourth option means small pelham or medium d ring hobo

Yes, guccilover, I am quite lost!

BTW, anyone know if the braided straps of the old pelham are comfier or the rounder strap of the medium d ring? The straps of the pelham seemed quite rigid, probably cuz it's new and the round strap of the medium d ring hobo felt weird on my shoulder, also probably cuz it's new and has to conform to the shoulder with continued use.??

i know exactly what you mean about the braided staps on the pelham. Everytime I've tried it on, it was very rigid.. but im sure with time, it will soften up. I've always loved the look of it on others but not so on myself. The round stap on the D-ring is similiar to the leather signoria hobo that I have, and it feels awkard at first but it gets some getting used to. I really like the D-ring line. Let us know what you decide.

Hi sneezz, it depends on what you mean by "practical for a mommy". I think both bags would suit any mommy, it will just depend on "what you put in it". If you're thinking of puting in things that require easier access, the pelham will work better, it does not have a zipper. On the other hand, if you want thing more secured, then the D-ring will work better because of the zipper. So, think of how you would use the bag, and that should help you decide.
If I have to choose for myself, I'll go for the D-ring, just love this style .... I got the large one. ;)

Well, I tried on the medium D gold ring today and I tell ya, I didn't wanna put her down! I don't think it's impractical to have this bag for a mom. I think you'll totally rock it!I also don't see why brown couldn't go with black shoes. I do this all the time.

BTW, the small size I pm'd you about? It still looked awesome eventho it's on display.