Ladies help, dh gave me the green light

1. I'm so excited. Dh gave me the green light. Just last week I have decided that I will stop buying Chanel and LV and instead get a fuchsia Kelly bag. Since I have been on a buying spree all year, been bad actually, I was hesitant to ask dh for a Kelly. But looking at all those pics of you ladies with your birkins and kellys made me want one so bad and it is all I have talked about for a week. DH is so good about it though, whenever I start rambling on and on about the kelly (i'm on pf reading about Hermes bags) , he pauses his show on tv, and listens to me, lol.

So this weekend, I asked dh to go with me to SF Hermes. I wanted him to look at the bags with me. I didn't see anything in the fuchsia, but I was able to compare the 28cm and 32cm rigide for size. Dh was impressed with the quality and craftmanship of the bags and liked the Kelly rigide style very much. A very wonderful SA was helping me and she patiently explain to me the difference in the leathers and sizes since I am very new to Hermes. She even brought out the gold ostrich 32cm Kelly for me to admire for size in front of the mirror. My, that was lovely:love: We had a pleasant visit at the store and the wonderful SA took my number and said that she will call me when she gets some in.

DH and I talked some more this weekend about the Kelly and the size. We both decided that the 28cm rigide Kelly is the best size for me. I'm only 5'0 and petite. I just can't believe how dh warmed up to the idea so fast. Love this man:love: . I thought I was going to have to give up Paris next year for a kelly, lol. We are planning on going to Paris next year to celebrate the big "5 - 0". Now I'm so excited that I get a Kelly and Paris too:yahoo: .

So, I hope that you ladies can help me find my fuchsia Kelly. I hope it's okay to post this part. What I'm looking for is a 28cm rigide fuchsia chevre de coromandel Kelly (thanks to La Vanguardia for the info she gave me of her fuchsia Kelly). I know many of the ladies here go to Hermes and know the inventories. Many thanks in advance.

2. How exciting! :yahoo:

3. How wonderful! I'm on the look out for a 32cm Fuschia Kelly so I'll def. keep my eyes open for you! What a wonderful, thoughtful dh!!! Lucky!

4. Your DH sounds like a sweetheart! How exciting!!!

5. this will be the best birthday you've ever had!!!

6. good luck, C!

7. Wow that is great! Good luck - you're bound to have good luck hanging around here as the gals are great at finding the bag you want!

8. Thanks, J. Yes, dh is sooo wonderful:love:. If I'm not spoiling me, he is, lol. Isn't the fuchsia just a lovely color? I fell in love with the fuchsia color when I saw it in Hawaii last July. It was the first time I ever went inside a Hermes boutique. Thank goodness it was empty in there, only a couple of shoppers. I saw the fuchsia ostrich 28cm Kelly. The SA was wonderful and showed me the bag. I fell in love:love: I couldn't believe how lovely it was. I hope you find your Kelly, too.

9. What a great DH! Hope you get your kelly soon!

10. You have such a wonderful DH!! Congrats on the greenlight!! I've seen fuchsia Kelly in chevre before. In fact, one of my ex-Kelly was a fuchsia chevre MYSORE sellier Kelly 28cm, but that was before I converted to exotics. Now i'm totally looking for a sellier fuchsia ostrich Kelly 28cm:love:

11. Pelinaka thank you, dh is a sweetheart, a keeper.

Crocetbella, thank you, I'm so excited. Now I just have to find the bag

Pazt, thank you.

12. Yay! I hope you find your fuchsia chevre Kelly soon! I've seen some fuchsia ostrich lately in other bags so maybe Hermès is making a fuchsia ostrich batch.

13. Hi H, I would say so. I guess it's not too bad turning the big 5-0 after all, hehehe. Can't wait for Paris, though. I waited until the my kids got a little bit older. Was uncomfortable leaving them for 2-3 weeks with Europe being so far. So now with them being a little bit older, I don't feel so bad anymore. I can actually enjoy my self without worrying so much.

Shoes, thank you. I know I can count on the gals in this forum to help me get my dream bag. You ladies rock:yahoo:

Addicted, thank you. It's really nice that dh has been a sweetheart about this. It's nice to get something of this magnitude and be guilt free.

14. Yay Chanel! Did you check out the Shopping subforum in the "inventory" thread? I have every confidence that the ladies here will be a big help!

15. How exciting! I hope you find your bag soon, or maybe you will find it in Paris?!? Wouldn't that be a nice souvenir :tender:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice