ladies, have you seen this?

They have an evening version too!

Effin horrible. I hope the next creative designer can bring style and class back.

5861806860480f0f9131740827b0cb50-orig.jpg

Thanks for that link, Tigger!

It was frustrating to have all those morose or angry gingers staring out at me while I was trying to see the bags.

But the blue Bays looks stunning, I have to say. There was also a maroon bag with some (ugly) tassle on it that looked nice. The colour, if nothing else, was lovely. (#13)
I'm so curious about the crazy sparkle Lilly.

Do you think they were all real - or dyed/wearing wigs? imagining the casting made me think of the Sherlock Holmes story "The Redheaded League" :P

Lots of tassels, continuing the theme started with the Gretas.

The rich maroons are gorgeous - though that's a colour I associate more with A/W than SS - and that blue Bays is TDF. Not so sure about the "biro got in with the wash" streaky blue/white job - but then I did fall for Ink Splodgy so who am I to talk?

I wonder whether the tiger prints are haircalf - I think I might find that a little too much. The clearer image of the maroon tiger looked somewhat more in-your-face than in the previous link.

Haha, I thought the same thing, tp! I was guessing wigs because they all looked identically styled but it could just be a really good stylist and lots and lots of hair dye.

I'm with you on maroon = F/W though. It's too rich for the early part of the year but I think that blue has just the right intensity for spring.

I like Alexa Chung herself in the background of the third picture hiding her expression with the sunglasses. Probably thinking similar things to what we've been saying all afternoon.

Also? The sparkly looks like it could be dangerous.. but might not be too bad. Would have to see it close-up. But I'm not a fan of the quilted diaper-bag Lily.

I have pair of slippers and dresing gown that would look great with wash bag lily!
The I am a not snakeskin, look alike bag looks like its wearing two tie badges, the little things you buy in charity shops.
I think mulberry gets more like juicy couture by the day! Definately back to evil bay for a nice darwin leather! Or maybe a little cross threading into chloe I think? (Please don't send me any I hate you pm's!!)

Went back for another look definately wearing wiggies too shiny sitting too far away from the head, but some of the bags in the 2nd line up were nice colours!

Last edited:
I looked at the first few but couldnt really see much of any of the bags so will reserve opinion - hopefully there will be some nice bays and alexas in nice colours- but lord knows what the new prices will be - bound to be an increase and then the VAT increase on top- I wont be buying as much thats for sure- the prices are already at my upper limit so Im quite relieved it seems all blingy and modern again

and less of the comments re gingers!!! I felt quite at home- sadly mine isnt a wig!!

Agree with you re fear on the prices, Elvis. I read somewhere on the net a while ago that rumours were afoot that mulberry are set for a sharp price increase from next year. It may be totally unfounded but would not surprise me at all xx