Ladies! Have to Share With You! Celine Defile Sandal with My BG GGH City!

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Ladies, I have to share this with you all: I have been madly in love with this pair of Celine SS08 defile Micro Chip Mix sandal ever since I spotted it in the pics of the show. :nuts: Especially since I bought the BG City, I realized that the sandal will be a perfect match to my beloved first Bbag! Therefore I HAVE to get it!

I went to the Celine boutique at Montaigne yesterday as I got informed that the sandals have arrived! I was late when I arrived but due to that I have called them before, they delayed closing (I arrived 5min after they were supposed to close) for me! Truly truly nice!!! :tup:

There I saw the beauty and it's truly stunning! I tried it on and it looked just as perfect as I have imagined! :heart: Though it's a Bal forum, but I'd really love to share this beauty with you all esp. when it's matched with my beloved BG City!

Attachments

• celine shoe6.jpg
    celine shoe6.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 75
  • celine shoe1.jpg
    celine shoe1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 67
  • celine shoe2.jpg
    celine shoe2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 113
  • celine&BG.jpg
    celine&BG.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Celine&BG1.JPG
    Celine&BG1.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 365
attachment.php

how super exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great combo!

Lanier, cracker and ronsdiva,thank you for all the kind remarks! These sandals are really my dream shoes ever since I first spot them last A/W in the SS08 fashion week.

I indeed love the colorful straps esp. in their combination of the colors. ronsdiva, you're so right in using the word "dare" :yes: The color is truly "daring" but very chic and beautiful.

Cracker, I love the heel as well! It actually highlights the colors of the straps and brings a sense of balance to the whole design.