LADIES!!! Go to your local Belk!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went in to my local Belk today and they had four (yes! 4!) tables if Michael Kors bags 40% off. I ended up with a Hamilton, another wallet, and a large grommet selma!

2. how much was the large grommet selma ?

3. I don't have a belk in NY
    Is it also online?

4. I'm in the same boat :sad:

5. $237

6. Yeah and I just checked belk online and no 40 off.

7. Check lord and Taylor around midnight. I did that Monday night and I got the black grommet selma for $214 the palm stud selma $199 grayson in brown & vanilla $164 and large n/s specchiao $199

8. Well I am doomed. We don't have Belk :tdown:

Why can't Macy's have 40% off?

9. You should call the stores! Belk had a bunch online for 40% off that sold out...but some of the stores still have inventory. That's how I got my black specchio Hamilton with silver hardware.

10. Thank you. I will be calling stores tomorrow :P wish me luck.

11. Good luck!

12. Belk.com did have a bunch for 40% off, free shipping and if you don't have a belk, no tax. They have sold out of most now.

13. Selmas?

14. They had some Selma's left also. If you have a store nearby, I would go there. That's where I got mine this morning. Got there when they opened and took the last north/south tote. They also have a bunch with grommets

15. The Selma with stud in Palm is on sale only 25% off how can you get this price? 199$ ?
    I saw this price at night but on tomorrow morning I go LT store and search on website the price was change,i dont know why