LADIES....Get to the Outlets!!....QUICK!

OMG! Wish I lived near an outlet.. T_T

I'm pondering or not if I should goto one before thanksgiving break. d:

If you can get in there before Thanksgiving, I think you should definitely make the trip. My trip was 2 1/2 hours but totally worth it. They had some really incredible bags too that I wanted SOOO badly but I am on a ban and had to pry myself away. The deals were unbelievable. I have been there three or four other times this year but the prices were never this good. There were not too many "made for outlet" pieces. Most of the store was stocked with selection that had recently been in full price stores. Incredible bags in the clearance section too--I forgot to mention they also had some large soho studded hobos in camel and some scribble stitch bags from this summer.

I went to the outlet yesterday too but didn't get anything :shame: .... I was looking for sunglasses for my niece for Christmas but apparently the outlet doesn't carry them, soooo I am off to the mall today to use my 25% off coupon instead :P

That's AMAZING! Thanks for posting such a detailed description. What does the Lurex stuff look like? Can someone quickly describe it?

Here are the lurex wristlets that were $44 + 20% off. They also had these in mini skinnys for $29 + 20% off, evening flaps for $129 + 20% off and clutch bags for $139 + 20% off.

Attachments

• cover.gif
    cover.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 90
  • cover2.gif
    cover2.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 45
  • cover3.gif
    cover3.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 32
i am soooooooo jealous!!! i miss the US sooooooo much! i went to like 7 different coach outlets while i was there and it was soooooooooo great! hahaha. now i'm back home and i wonder when will i visit a coach factory outlet next? probably never! but congrats on a wonderful haul!