Ladies & Gents send me your H luck!

naughtymanolo

FYI I am a guy
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
Its a long story but whatever lol, I'll try and cut it down
I was lusting over a H belt for a while and came to a decision top buy one as a gift to myself as my 18th b'day present as my 1st H leather piece (black box, gold togo, shiny plad.)

The wonderful GF offered to pick me up one from the Madison Ave. store, during her H run the NY;). The overly generous GF was too sweet and gifted the belt to me :heart:. Unfortunately my SA wrote me the wrong size and GF picked up a size too large (there was waaay to much overhang it was uncomfortable) but my store didn't have the size i wanted in gold :crybaby:and the next shipment was scheduled for July.

The problem is my b'day is next week (which i don't really care that its not before my b'day) but i wanted to wear the belt to my b'day party i.e. next weekend. So i visit the store yesterday (where i went gaga over a HAC) and my SA informs me that i may be in luck and next week the alaska store will get a new shipment of togo belts:yahoo:, hopefully the one i want will be in my size and can be shipped down ASAP. So fingers and toes ladies!!!!!!

Sorry if i come across as *****y or selfish in this post but you ALL understand the agony of 3 years of looking but not not touching H!

A very happy birthday!! I hope you get your belt soon. I did get a belt that was way too for me (it was the lydie and it was the last one left). Claude very skillfully shortened for me in two days.....

Happy B-day! And you're not being selfish! It's your B-day present and you want it to fit! It makes sense to me!

What a great present (GF, you ROCK!) and I'm sending 'happy thoughts' your way--hope you get it in time!