Ladies..do you know what Prada bag is this?

May 30, 2009
Oh my god!

I am so in love with this bag, it's so gorgeous, and the color? To die for!

It'll be my first time purchasing a Prada bag and I want to make sure it's a worthy investment :graucho:

I read that it's made of buck leather. Would it have any problems with the leather peeling or cracked?

Thanks in advance dearies!;)

Prada.jpg

I have this bag in Fumo Tessuto and am in love w/ it. It's so easy to carry, and love it so much thinking of getting another color. Where is your pix from? I think your bag is cervo not cervo antik so will wear like iron, but can't tell 100 percent from this pix.

The nylon is BR 4258

I don't think it's the washed nappa BN 1773 that pixichic posted in green, but think it's similar.

Posted a pix of my bag in Fumo Nylon

Attachments

• nappa%20washed%20sfumata%20bn1773%20%241280.jpg
    nappa%20washed%20sfumata%20bn1773%20%241280.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 328
  • 179.JPG
    179.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
I asked Joanna from Prada HI about this bag... I like it also and this was her reply.

The other bag you sent me looks like Cervo Antik because of the sprayed corners. It is the same style but is smaller than the Nylon Jac. version. Not sure if thats the same one, but we are expected to get in a new color for that group, Nocciola.

So it is Cervo Antik and is subject to flaking :sad:. Will post pix when she gets the bag in next week.

I have the nylon babe and I love it. I like large bags, that's why the one mentioned above just got scratched off my "maybe" list...and the antik finish.

She doesn't have the nylon in Fumo, but she sent me these pix. The brown one is on hold, if the gal doesn't come back and pick it up tonight, I told her I would take it. But they are getting more in September, so either way...

these pix are stuffed w/ tissue, but once you take it out, it looks great. Just love the bag.

Attachments

• nylon jac br4258 $860.jpg
    nylon jac br4258 $860.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 363
I have this bag in Fumo Tessuto and am in love w/ it. It's so easy to carry, and love it so much thinking of getting another color. Where is your pix from? I think your bag is cervo not cervo antik so will wear like iron, but can't tell 100 percent from this pix.

The nylon is BR 4258

I don't think it's the washed nappa BN 1773 that pixichic posted in green, but think it's similar.

Posted a pix of my bag in Fumo Nylon

Hola Longchamp!

Thanks for the replies and the lovely pics of your bag! :ty:

I got the pic off Prada website and the article number of the bag is BN1772.

I called all the Prada boutiques in Singapore and sadly they told me this beautiful baby is sold out!! :crybaby:

I'm so sad! :crybaby:

She said they are getting more in of the BN 1772 I'm getting the Rovere tessuto but it won't be in until mid September.

I asked her about shipping to Asia-- 50 USD and whatever customs fees are incurred.

I just went to the Prada website and looked at "Purchase" from Italy and it said available soon. That says to me that when their holiday is over, this bag will be available.

I know Prada HI didn't have it yet, so no worries SarahSheilaRae, you should be able to get this bag in about a month.

Thanks Longchamp! :smile:

I am going to drop by at the Prada boutiques sometime this week when work schedule eases up. I'm sure this is a new model, it's featured on their website for the current season, so no excuse for them not to ship it to Singapore. :yahoo:

Thanks again for the 'investigative work' :graucho:

antik finish on cervo scuffs really easily. not sure about antik finish on other kinds of leather though. and not sure whether the sensitivity to scuffs is an antik or a cervo issue.

you must like the worn rustic look to be able to have the nerve to carry antik cervo i think. a bit like carrying bags made of saddle leather.

the straps and the leather on that bag is amazing.... what is this bag called? amazing. amazing. (i have not looked at pradas for awhile now, what's with the logo....?)

Last edited: