Ladies, Do we need an RM mod, and if so who best fits the position???

Do we need an RM mod?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
With the growing popularity and poster boom in this subforum and not too mention the recent drama on the board.... I think that we do!

I nominate Desi! :tup:

Please, all give your opinions and let us know what you think. This could go a long way toward making our board more productive and harmonious and in the long run could help us a ton.

I nominate Desi. She is a super organized person who is fair and diplomatic. She would do a great job :yes:

ETA: She does a lot to keep the RM forum organized and is very helpful to new posters. She is super nice and helpful

I think we do need a mod because we don't see the mods in this sub-forum very often. It will be each easier to sticky and moderate without having to PM swanky everytime. Whether it is one mod or four mods I don't really care.

I'm sure any of the four who have already been nominated would do a great job, but I would prefer someone impartial, and perhaps RM's biggest fans might not be.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I think you guys need someone neutral and who isn't going to become emotional everytime a post is made that rubs them the wrong way.

In light of recent events in the "Momsday" thread, this is just my 2 cents. And this is stated w/o prejudice. I think you are all fab people. :tup:

I totally don't mind pulling my name out of the running!

If it can be anyone, I think Desi is the best choice for the job! But I think Tater and Gung are very good choices as well! :yes:

But I still think we definitely need a mod.

For what it's worth, I think you guys need someone neutral and who isn't going to become emotional everytime a post is made that rubs them the wrong way.

In light of recent events in the "Momsday" thread, this is just my 2 cents. And this is stated w/o prejudice. I think you are all fab people. :tup:

Thanks Contessa! :flowers:

Ladies, please feel free to post your honest opinions... This is all for the benefit the running of the forum! :yes:

Contessa has a great point. If we had a dedicated mod, it would be great if he/she were a neutral party. And I doubt any of the regular posters here in the RM forum could be considered neutral about RM.

I don't know any of you ladies yet! I'm brand new to RM :shame: But I would have to nominate you deeliciouz, your the only RM gal I've had the pleasure of chatting with! Plus your very friendly & knowledgeable! :yes: