Ladies, Do we need an RM mod, and if so who best fits the position???

Do we need an RM mod?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Please, all give your opinions and let us know what you think. This could go a long way toward making our board more productive and harmonious and in the long run could help us a ton.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
I nominate Desi. She is a super organized person who is fair and diplomatic. She would do a great job :yes:

ETA: She does a lot to keep the RM forum organized and is very helpful to new posters. She is super nice and helpful

lilac0485

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
I think we do need a mod because we don't see the mods in this sub-forum very often. It will be each easier to sticky and moderate without having to PM swanky everytime. Whether it is one mod or four mods I don't really care.

I'm sure any of the four who have already been nominated would do a great job, but I would prefer someone impartial, and perhaps RM's biggest fans might not be.

Last edited:

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
For what it's worth, I think you guys need someone neutral and who isn't going to become emotional everytime a post is made that rubs them the wrong way.

In light of recent events in the "Momsday" thread, this is just my 2 cents. And this is stated w/o prejudice. I think you are all fab people. :tup:

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
I totally don't mind pulling my name out of the running!

If it can be anyone, I think Desi is the best choice for the job! But I think Tater and Gung are very good choices as well! :yes:

But I still think we definitely need a mod.

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
For what it's worth, I think you guys need someone neutral and who isn't going to become emotional everytime a post is made that rubs them the wrong way.

In light of recent events in the "Momsday" thread, this is just my 2 cents. And this is stated w/o prejudice. I think you are all fab people. :tup:

Thanks Contessa! :flowers:

Ladies, please feel free to post your honest opinions... This is all for the benefit the running of the forum! :yes:

RaeBelle

The Commish
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
Contessa has a great point. If we had a dedicated mod, it would be great if he/she were a neutral party. And I doubt any of the regular posters here in the RM forum could be considered neutral about RM.

ivylouwho

Handbag Connoisseur!
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
I don't know any of you ladies yet! I'm brand new to RM :shame: But I would have to nominate you deeliciouz, your the only RM gal I've had the pleasure of chatting with! Plus your very friendly & knowledgeable! :yes: