Ladies BEWARE Groupon selling fake Céline!

Hello Ladies!

Ever heard the saying if it's to good to be true then it probably is...well I should have trusted my gut...fortunately groupon has a good return policy![emoji29] I purchased the Trotteur on groupon when they had a special $1,149 it really isn't that much of a savings considering that it is $1,800 regular price but they sent me a FAKE! One of my other girl friends ordered one too and hers was really bad the Céline logo was smeared lol so that was a dead give away I was on vacation when mine came in the mail so I made my brother open it and he could tell right away and he is not even into designer bags but he has seen my other purses. The bag itself did not even smell like leather like how a real Céline smells, the tag was a flimsy paper, the bag felt very light not a heavy sturdy leather. And the dust bag also felt very cheap as well. I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to since I just got back from vacation and wanted to get this sent back in time to get my refund so I have attached the pictures my brother texted me. But I wanted to warn all you ladies to never purchase bags from groupon since I've been doing more research I think this is a common problem. I was fortunate to find a real Céline at the barney's outlet during my vacation [emoji4] for an awesome price to wash this horrible experience away.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458424424.613764.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458424441.386570.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458424451.908423.jpg

Hello Ladies!

Ever heard the saying if it's to good to be true then it probably is...well I should have trusted my gut...fortunately groupon has a good return policy![emoji29] I purchased the Trotteur on groupon when they had a special $1,149 it really isn't that much of a savings considering that it is $1,800 regular price but they sent me a FAKE! One of my other girl friends ordered one too and hers was really bad the Céline logo was smeared lol so that was a dead give away I was on vacation when mine came in the mail so I made my brother open it and he could tell right away and he is not even into designer bags but he has seen my other purses. The bag itself did not even smell like leather like how a real Céline smells, the tag was a flimsy paper, the bag felt very light not a heavy sturdy leather. And the dust bag also felt very cheap as well. I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to since I just got back from vacation and wanted to get this sent back in time to get my refund so I have attached the pictures my brother texted me. But I wanted to warn all you ladies to never purchase bags from groupon since I've been doing more research I think this is a common problem. I was fortunate to find a real Céline at the barney's outlet during my vacation [emoji4] for an awesome price to wash this horrible experience away.View attachment 3306395View attachment 3306396View attachment 3306397
That's so unfortunate! Thanks for sharing! It's a shame some of these larger flash sale companies don't have the sense not to sell fakes. If it's not Gilt or Rue La La, I don't trust it! MarkaVIP used to run fake Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana , and Michael Kors constantly.

Buyers beware!

I think the Groupon marketplace is similar to eBay where it's just random sellers who sell things. I've never purchased things from them just because it seems way too good to be true. Thanks for sharing your experience with us so no one goes through the same thing in the future!

No problem ladies! I am just happy to help and grateful to have real Céline purses I can compare to I feel so bad for the ladies who don't have an authentic Céline to compare to and don't know the difference and think they are getting a great deal...[emoji45] especially if this is their first high end purse that they have been saving up for.