Ladies...any extra goodies received upon an LV purchase?

When I bought my Damier Pegase, the SA only charged me $10 to overnight-ship the GIANT box, so I consider that a "goodie". :smile:

Other than that, just free catalogs so far.

First time I got the big catalog (aka dream book,) this last time I asked for an extra dust bag (for my extra strap) and she gave me a few of the older flannel type ones probably because I was talking about how much I like them. :love: I also got some seasonal shoe catalogs. That could cost me more. :nuts:

My SA gave me a White MC bookmark for X'mas! I don't think they sell them because I've never seen them in stores. They probably just make them to give out to regular customers, but it's really cute...haven't used it yet though cause I don't want to get it dirty! :smile:

Dragon Girl said:
My SA gave me a White MC bookmark for X'mas! I don't think they sell them because I've never seen them in stores. They probably just make them to give out to regular customers, but it's really cute...haven't used it yet though cause I don't want to get it dirty! :smile:

:nuts: Envy you...:crybaby:

deluxeduck said:
they still serve those chocolates at launch parties once in a while :yes: at one shopping expedition to Sydney, they threw in a City Guide boxset with the rest of my purchases. i thought it was someone else's purchase and took it right back (i even double-checked my receipt). but my SA said it was for me and even apologized for my trouble. it was even wrapped in neon green Bob Wilson paper and orange ribbon.

:drool: Darn it...that sounds awesome.......
I do recall one of the SA did say they sent me something...but b/c I gave them my work address and I had left the job...I didnt get it. I didnt even get a call from them about receiving anything so I left it at that. :s
I never want to go back there (previous job)...ever...again...:yucky:

Here is a pic of the bookmark I got as a little x'mas bonus from my SA.
I've been dealing with her for about 3 years now so we're pretty much friends now. It was really nice of her!

Attachments

• LV Bookmark.jpg
    LV Bookmark.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 16
Dragon Girl said:
Here is a pic of the bookmark I got as a little x'mas bonus from my SA.
I've been dealing with her for about 3 years now so we're pretty much friends now. It was really nice of her!

:wtf: Its really, really nice!!! I suddenly want to go down to LV and scream but I think Ill just sulk...for now....:sad: :P

Bagluvluv said:
:wtf: Its really, really nice!!! I suddenly want to go down to LV and scream but I think Ill just sulk...for now....:sad: :P

Don't be mad :smile: I don't think the company gives them out as a standard gesture to regular customers. Its probably strictly up to the SA. Wonder if it may even be an out-of-pocket expense for them if they choose to give gifts?