ladies and gents...which color?

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
Both of them are beautiful and neither of these colors are in my collection, I'm sure red is great pop of color for a smaller bag and of course the Rose beige color is very neutral that goes with everything....and of course I can only take 1 home I will be at the Kate Spade store 1hour drive from my house so I want to be certain and I want your opinion like a pros:smile: Thank you!

Attachments

• _9618745.jpeg
    _9618745.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 854
  • _9618308.jpeg
    _9618308.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 846
Both of them are beautiful and neither of these colors are in my collection, I'm sure red is great pop of color for a smaller bag and of course the Rose beige color is very neutral that goes with everything....and of course I can only take 1 home I will be at the Kate Spade store 1hour drive from my house so I want to be certain and I want your opinion like a pros:smile: Thank you!
Both are pretty, but I like the red! For smaller bag the red pops and would be so much more fun!

Both are nice regardless of which you choose. I think the red is more fun, but if you're looking for neutral that goes with everything go with beige. Post pix when you get her!

Have a wondeful shopping trip! It's smart to consider what you want before going. I first saw this collection in store, was overwhelmed by it all and ended up not making any purchase.

The picture of the Rose Water looks beige to me. But I think I remember the store having a beautiful pearl pink. So if the Rose Water is that color, good luck not falling in love with it. It was the first thing I was drawn to.

I remember the red being darker as well.

I will post it tomorrow and yes I will make sure I will go with the one that I have in my mind the most:smile: again thank you so much and I do appreciate all your opinion and input with this post.

I actually bought this in rose water when it first came out. It's a beautiful neutral, would go with anything really. However, I sent it back last week. It's a little too small for me, it only has one open pocket inside, no zip pocket. I really like a bag with at least 2 interior pockets.

But the one thing I could not get past was the small credit card size pocket on the back of the bag. It just doesn't look right, it's really a useless pocket. I'm not sure what they were thinking people would use it for. Not like I'm going to leave my credit card back there! LOL

I hope you love yours though! It's a well made bag, just not perfect for me.