ladies (and gents), is it really true...?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am definitely interested in buying my very first hermes anything and i would love a birkin. however, i keep hearing that you must be on a wait list in order to get one. is this true, or not? i have a feeling they are hiding handbags in the back and only will sell you one on a walk-in if you buy more than one! :roflmfao:

i don't have any relationship of any kind with any SA, so i'm a little worried about how long i would have to wait. any ideas??

2. or maybe i should ask this: has anyone gotten lucky for buying a birkin on a walk-in, without a good relationship with a SA? that would be amazing!

3. Hi and welcome. As you can imagine, this has been discussed a lot. Please consult the master thread located in the shopping area and feel free to contribute to an existing thread. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.