lacy bras vs. seamless, which do you prefer?

I like both. I used to wear seamless bras exclusively but now I like lace bras. If you are willing to invest a little more, you can definitely find lace bras that are not ichy and don't show through clothes. I am buying more and more of these now because it's hard for me to find a good seamless bra without a lot of padding.

I've got some seamless structured bras with a lace overlay, which are really fun and don't show under clothing.

I have a few pure lace bras that are thinner but I rarely use them, just for very specific occasions.

Thamks Ladies, you are all so great to share. You validated my thoughts about the lace bras. I'll probably keep a couple of the lace ones and return the rest for seamless ones. I haven't found them to be itchy just lumpy looking under clothes.

Schadenfreude-yeah, we both had the same thought. Reduce the big girls and buy something sexy.

Plushkitty-that VS looks like a good alternative, I might try it. Ihanks.

Pursegirl-I bought some of the Chantelle molded cup bras, I really like them. I'll probably get more of those with my return.

I think you'll get a lot of responses with this one. I agree with one poster above that if you buy the really good lace and satin bras, you get a smooth look without the padding. What I don't like about seamless is the padding they add for coverage. I've most recently bought a Fantasie bra, very pretty, for $79. Great coverage and great fit without an additional cup's worth of padding. I went back to Nordstroms to buy another, they were sold out in my size and she showed me a similar one made by Freya. It's working out well and it's $60. Since the Fantasie ones are selling out so fast I may buy more of the Freya.

This is my current favorite...Chantelle's "Africa" molded t-shirt bra. It also has a matching thong in addition to the boy shorts!

T30C3.jpg