Lacoste

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone ever been to a lacoste outlet & if you have how is their selection? I have an outlet an hour away in Leesburg but I want to see what everyone says before I decide if I should even go. Are they well made..better than Ralph Lauren! Any comments will help...thanks! I was watching a rerun of Pepper Dennis (Nothing better to watch) and her sister had a striped Lacoste shirt..it was love at first sight & I can't find it anywhere on the web.

2. I got a cute tennis dress at the lacoste outlet for less than $30 and they had my size (xl) which is rare to find for lacoste unfortunately. I also bought my son his graduation outfit there for under $100 for a button up shirt & slacks so that was a good deal too.

3. I've never been to a Lacoste warehouse sale but I do have quite a few Lacoste polos and a pair of their runners and the quality of them is awesome. Definitely worth checking out!! :yes:

4. There is an outlet by me in florida. The male selection is always much much better than the female selection- there are always the typical lacoste polos in the male section and the female is just kinda whatever didn't sell or whatever wasn't a hit. But it is worth checking out!

5. there's a lacoste outlet at woodbury commons. a few weeks ago i went and they had a whole wall of women's polo shirts in a lot of colors (red, coral, green, etc) but when i went yesterday, they had 5 or so in a mustard color. they had a lot of men's long sleeved polo shirts.

i think their polo shirts are better than ralph lauren stuff. they seem to wear less than ralph lauren when you wash them.

6. I love lacoste generally, but don't have an outlet near me. Sometimes they appear on bluefly or on sale at Nordstrom's though:smile:

7. Thanks everyone for your replies I really appreciate it. I'll go Saturday there are other stores I can check out while I'm there like burberry & coach, so it shouldn't be a waste at all!

8. Have fun at the outlet! It's been a while since I made it out to Leesburg. The last time I was at a Lacoste outlet was at Woodbury Commons in NY. I got a lovely navy blue dress, and although I don't wear much any longer, it cost only $40....a huge steal.

Good luck, and share if you get anything!

9. I've never been to their outlet, but their clothes are great, and definitly good quality. Btw, I watched pepper dennis all the time (LOVE it lol).

10. The Lacoste outlet in Cabazon is pretty good. Better for men's stuff than women's, however. I have never seen the slim-fitting Lacoste polos for women in the outlet, but they often have cute sweaters and dresses and hats.

11. I was actually there this past Memorial Day weekend :yes: Their selection for the womens section wasn't great, a bunch of orange and red picked over polos in the short sleeves, but, they had a TON of sweaters and long sleeved shirts, and quite a few pairs of jeans :smile: GL, I suggest NOT going on a sat tho, its more likely to be picked over!!

12. Does Macy, Hechts, & Lord & Taylor sell Lacoste?

13. The one here in my area sucks. I get better things on sale at the store or Macy's.

14. I've seen Lacoste at Lord and Taylor.

15. I think Lacoste has excellent quality tops and jackets. Definitely check out the outlet - for 25-70% off, it's really worth the money. I've been to the Lacoste outlet at Cabazon, and they had some great deals there. HTH! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice