Lacoste---Teachers, Professionals, people who carry a lot

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  2. depends on how much you'll be carrying around, but it looks like a good size for a big binder and other books, plus whatever else you'll be hauling around. but if you're only carrying around a few books, i'd be afraid of everything flopping down flat, kwim?

3. My teacher bag is huge, but I tend to lug a lot of stuff around. If you think it is practical for you, then get it :smile:

4. I do not think its too big. The bag I carry depends on my workload for the week. It varies from a large Longchamp tote to a Harajuku Lovers weekender type bag to cheapie Old Navy messenger bag. I refuse to be one of those teachers pulling one of those wheeled carts!

5. I feel you on the wheels statement. I like the bag but I don't want a bag that looks like luggage. I saw a really nice Lacoste bag being worn by a woman on the train and I can not for the life me find it anywhere . It was a tote but it had a thick attached strap. It looked very functional.

I saw the Longchamp bags but I don't like bags that have a sort of shine to it. Every bag that I have seen has that "shine" to it from them except for the all leather ones. I need a bag that is rain resistant. I hate when it rains and my books get wet because its an open tote bag. I need a top zip. That's why when I saw this Lacoste bag I got happy because it looks functional but does it seem more like luggage than a actual everyday bag?

6. Not At All... I live out of my purse :woot:

7. That looks nice! No, it's not too big.

8. I don't think the bag looks like luggage. If you need to carry around a lot of stuff it seems just right.

9. It's pretty! And the size is perfect for a teacher...