lacoste on ebay?

do not get Lacoste off Ebay. 99% of the shirts are fake also it is really hard to authenticate the shirt until you see it in person. The fabric is always a dead giveaway. I worked for a bit in their marketing dept. and my job was to field the quality control "complaints" most of which were actually based on fakes.

Yikes!! Stay away from "authentic" Lacoste shirts on eBay. Most of these are HORRIBLE fakes made in sweat shops! They are the same that show up in 3rd world country malls. Save yourself the drama!

Yea, the outlet has great deals, thats where I got some of my stuff on Memorial day :smile: w/ e-bay, it's honestly not worth the trouble...I bought a lacoste shirt from ebay about a year ago, b/c the seller had good feedback and was only selling one. I assumed that b/c it was only one, it WAS authentic. Found out later that it wasn't. Its a really good fake, but, a fake nonetheless. Stay away from ebay, stick to sales, better to have spent the extra $ on something real then finding out later that it's a fake :sad:

I use to work for bloomingdales and a few times a year they run a awesome lacoste sale! The will have buy one for 15% off two for 20% and three for 25%...it's a great time to grab a few

Every year the Lacoste boutique will go through several markdowns as well as department stores that cary Lacoste. But some Lacoste items do go buy S,M,L depending on the item. More seasonal items go by S,M,L

Nope definitely not Ebay. Like somebody said, you won't know the difference unless you have the shirt. Check NM or Bloomies or if there's an outlet near you , you can get better deals. I saw some last month at the Cabazon outlet for $ 59.99.