~***Laced Dresses***~ (Pics & Comment)

May 31, 2009
I think the title says it all.
Do you own laced dresses? If yes, do like, love or hate them? When and how (with shoes accessoires etc) do you show it off?
Completely laced or just the top :smile:

Discuss :smile:

I personally love those dresses cause they are SO elegant but hot at the same time

:smile:

AlovesJ

O.G.
Aug 2, 2008
Texas
I think the title says it all.
Do you own laced dresses? If yes, do like, love or hate them? When and how (with shoes accessoires etc) do you show it off?
Completely laced or just the top :smile:

Discuss :smile:

I personally love those dresses cause they are SO elegant but hot at the same time

:smile:
I have a lace shirt that I absolutely adore from Express. I'd love to have a lace dress. I haven't seen any in awhile.

ecmf

O.G.
Dec 22, 2008
Sydney
I have a trench with a lace print all over. may sound strange but I love it and every time I wear it someone stops me to ask where I got it lol

spankiefrankie

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
NYC
i love lace dresses and shirts and they look amazing if they're paired right. i own a few. i just don't like seeing a white lace dress with a red bra.

SaraDK

Addicted!
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Denmark
I have a black short tank dress. I use it with opaque tights and fun accessories for going out. :smile:

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Maybe I am wrong, but a LACED dress is different from a LACE dress. One has intricate and see-through patterns, and the other has laces that one tightens and ties like a corset. And while I have lace and lace print items, I do not own any laced pieces.

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
I :heart: lace! Here are some of my lace clothes:

- Blumarine lace dress

- Prada lace skirt

- Anna Sui lace skirt

- D'un a dix lace dress (Japanese brand)

- Sportmax lace dress

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
... continued from above, more lace stuff!

- Prada wool/lace coat

- Prada lace skirt

- Dolce & Gabbana silk/lace top

- Blumarine lace top

- Blumarine lace top

- H&M lace top

- Blumarine lace/silk top

- Manolo Blahnik lace booties

may3545

Happy living
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
California
www.instagram.com
La Van, always flawless! Love the action shots!

If you mean lace, I am a huuuuuge fan of lace tops, dresses, skirts, and shoes! I don't have any action shots, but I wear lace in formal and casual occasions.

Stacee

Dec 17, 2009
I just bought a lace dress for a wedding I had to go to last month. La Van - those are AMAZING.. those MB booties... :faint:

olialm1

windy city
Dec 12, 2008
Chicago
I love lace dresses! I don't own one but if I were to come across one that fit really well I would definitely purchase it.

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
But the OP said "laced" dress, not lace dresses...
OP, do you mean a dress or garment that is actually laced up or do you just mean a dress or garment made out of lace material?
This is what I think of when I hear "laced" dress:
productimg1282616911373.jpg

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
I love lace dresses. They're feminine, chic and can be very sexy!

If you mean laced as in "tied up and tightened".....I only think of corsets, beer maids and Victorian clothing and I don't ever see people wearing those out and about. :nuts: