Lace-up MAM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I could really use some help. I am ready to purchase my first RM MAM (birthday present from my husband) and I am looking at Fine Wine in
    both the lace-up and the classic styles. I am not able to see either one in person so it's hard to decide by online pictures without being able to feel the leather. The lace-up looks really cute (and I believe has a tassel) and is a
    bit more casual than the classic which I love but do you think it will be a style that will be outdated in a year? Would it be a wiser investment to go with the non lace-up version? I want to be able to keep it for a long time but I like the detail on the lace-up.
    Also, do you think the leather will be "stiffer" in the lace-up version- I was hoping for the
    smooshy feel of the MAB I have now. I tried to find opinions on the lace-up version here but didn't find many comments. Thanks for any advice you can offer.

2. I personally think that the lace-up would be good to use year after year, but maybe that's just me.
    The fine wine leather looks fantastic in either version.. and in both, I think it will age nicely and soften up!
    I would go with whichever you like more! It doesn't matter if something is going to be "outdated" -- as long as you like it!

3. Thanks for your encouragement. You are right- what really matters is if
    I love it! I appreciate your response.