Lace, Animal Print, Tie-die--trendy or timeless?

I personally think they are all pretty trendy. However, in small doses, they can be a fun touch to any outfit, regardless of whether or not it is out of style.

Also, who cares about trends and what's in season? Wear what you want to wear, not what some designers or magazines say are in or out.

I think lace is timeless, as for the other 2 I'm not sure. With tie-dye I always think of the 60's. I own an RM Leopard Loveletter Satchel and I wouldn't trade it for something in a solid color. I don't care if it's trendy. :nogood: Because I love it.

^^I agree with jojon21! I think the Animal Prints are the least trendy of the bunch. With that said, if you like something in particular, I wouldn't worry about trends, etc. I'd wear what I like regardless!

All trends will eventually come back in style, lol. Especially nowadays you see such diversity between people's style... anything goes!

But yea I agree animal prints never seem to go out of style.

I think lace, tie-dye, and animal print can be timeless depending on how tastefully they are done. I have a MAC in blue/white tie-dye and I don't think it's particularly "trendy" b/c it's done in only two colors (so it's not really that 60s tie-dye you think of) and it's in a small dose! I feel the same way about lace, good in small doses.

As for animal prints, they are definitely more timeless, but again depending on how it's done it can come out very trendy. For example, a tailored tench in a true leopard print is timeless, IMO. However, the same thing in pink/blue zebra print, not so much!! :biggrin:

That being said, I think everyone should wear whatever they love and if you wear it with confidence, it will always be in style!

thanks!
I'm asking because I'm trying to decide between these:
animal print rocker:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...LBASE001&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=0846632011027
BF lace pouch (but in yellow):
http://www.stylehive.com/blog/bag-of-the-week-rebecca-minkoff-lace-pouch

and I've sort of crossed the tie-die off my list since it's not really my style. As great as it is to wear whatever you want, I find that sometimes I'm a sucker for crazy things that I love at the moment but then don't after a few months and I promised my wallet I would go for more "timeless" things from now on!