Labor Day Weekend Reveal :-)

A new member for my Bearn wallet family :smile:

Graphite Niloticus Crocodile Bearn Japanese (I see no difference with the Bearn Japanese and my regular Bearn wallets?)

I love the contrast stitching on this one :heart:

aug30reveal18.jpg

aug30reveal19.jpg

aug30reveal20.jpg

Ranag, your Tohu-Bohu collection is great.

I never thought of that design past the black twilly that
I put in the back of my head for a future purchase, but the
shawls are just wonderful!

:yahoo: A SO KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG - whilst I was busy typing you have revealed more that graphite bearn is TDF and the buffalo birkin.

I hope Mr Birkin is reading, please take note for christmas - one graphite bearn as above LOL :tup:

Ohhhhh, what a treat this is!!! You make such great choices!! I love everything. And your pictures are so large and clear... makes it even more yummy!!! Thank you so much for sharing these beauties with us.

I love all! And the box made as a chocolate box is really cute!!

I loved that box - the SA really took a great deal of care when packing it :heart: I, of course, messed up the careful packing (opened each box to check the contents) when I tried to reconstruct how it was originally packed.

I just cannot say enough nice things about this particular H store! :smile:

So happy to see your reveals~~ the charms are sooooooo cute!! Can I use it as my screen saver???:idea: that bufflo birkin is so different and so pretty (is pretty too girly of a word to describe him?) , but you get the idea!! Congrats~~ Oh, can't forget to mention the shawls :smile: that's my favorite pattern!! You Rock H Queeen~~

Loving everything Rana. I have never seen a CDC in real life, but your's are beautiful. Not sure which is my fave in this reveal, I think I have to go with the Birkin though. Love the color and the texture. You've got to track down and get the owl keychain next!