labellefashionoutlet - legit???

1. Hey ladies, I need your expert opinion - do you know if labellefashionoutlet sells authentic jeans? They have all the labels at really low prices - more than 50% below retail...Does anyone know about this site? I want a pair of sevens and can't find them anywhere else, and this site requires a 15% restocking fee on returns.:confused1: THANKS SO MUCH!

2. Site smelled strongly:yucky: like one of the fake bag sites so I simply typed in words
    "labellefashionoutlet" and "fake" in Google and found this message board - one person ordered and... fake, fake, fake. Another clue is too much "legalese" junk on the site FAQ, I see this a lot with fake bag sites. I suppose it's meant to inspire confidence in the site somehow, knowing that they won't sell your email address (but they will sell you fake junk if they can).

2 things:

1-If it were legit it would have been mentioned on TPF.
    2- ...sounds too good to be true? - it is
    and a third:
    -the fake sites always have such stupid names

Help, not sure if I should trust this web site. [Archive] - AppleNova Forums

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice