Label 360 and the tangy MAM

(Posted this in the Yes, "Older" ladies DO carry RM! thread, but wanted to post it here, too.)

I received my tangy MAM (my first RM bag) from Label360 last Friday. When I first pulled it out of the box, I had some reservations. The color was gorgeous, but the bag was stuffed making it appear very boxy. But once I loaded it with my usual contents, I was in :heart:. The MAM is such a classic shape and suits my lifestyle beautifully (career/soccer mom). The Tangerine adds a youthful and lively pop of color to my wardrobe. And the new hardware is so classy. RM is a genius - I can't believe she's only 26!

I am already looking forward to my next RM purchase. Brittany at Label360 was great to work with - I highly recommend purchasing RM bags from them. :tup:

Also, many thanks to the ladies that help us "newbies" and keep us all informed about the latest deals, sales, and discount codes. :woohoo: You do a great service by enabling us all to purchase RM bags at great prices!

I hope my Tanger MAM arrives today..I ordered it 3/29 from Label360 and my account info says the bag has shipped. I can't get anyone from Label360 to mail me back w/a tracking number though so I may have to call for one.

I hope my Tanger MAM arrives today..I ordered it 3/29 from Label360 and my account info says the bag has shipped. I can't get anyone from Label360 to mail me back w/a tracking number though so I may have to call for one.

I ordered mine Friday, 3/28, it shipped the next Tuesday, and arrived via FedEx last Friday. I know they were waiting on a shipment of the Tangerine MAMs before mine could go out. Hopefully yours went out in the same batch and you get it soon!

I ordered mine Friday, 3/28, it shipped the next Tuesday, and arrived via FedEx last Friday. I know they were waiting on a shipment of the Tangerine MAMs before mine could go out. Hopefully yours went out in the same batch and you get it soon!

Oh that's good to hear! I can't get anyone on the phone either..maybe they take Mondays off?

(Posted this in the Yes, "Older" ladies DO carry RM! thread, but wanted to post it here, too.)

I received my tangy MAM (my first RM bag) from Label360 last Friday. When I first pulled it out of the box, I had some reservations. The color was gorgeous, but the bag was stuffed making it appear very boxy. But once I loaded it with my usual contents, I was in :heart:. The MAM is such a classic shape and suits my lifestyle beautifully (career/soccer mom). The Tangerine adds a youthful and lively pop of color to my wardrobe. And the new hardware is so classy. RM is a genius - I can't believe she's only 26!

I am already looking forward to my next RM purchase. Brittany at Label360 was great to work with - I highly recommend purchasing RM bags from them. :tup:

Also, many thanks to the ladies that help us "newbies" and keep us all informed about the latest deals, sales, and discount codes. :woohoo: You do a great service by enabling us all to purchase RM bags at great prices!

Yay! Congrats on your tangy! It is a beautiful bag for all ages! And with the color variety RM has, there is always a perfect color made just for you:heart:

is toutie30 still working??? and is it only for tangerine MAM?
I don't see any RM MAM or MAB bags in Label360...do I have to call them to order then?

Sorry for so many questions...thanks

You will have to call them to see what they have in stock. their service is great!

hmmm.. i found this thread b/c i am wondering about what has happened to mine. i ordered on 3/30, and now it's april 12, and the order info online hasn't updated at all - order status has been "submitted" for the entire time!! i tried 'leaving a message' (as i don't seem to ever be around when their live chat is available) and called them, but no answer.

this is my first experience with label360 and i am not liking it so far... any ideas on what i can do?