LA Shopping..!

I LOVE LV

O.G.
Jun 13, 2006
I would love to go outlet shopping at LA, perhaps somewhere near LAX area. Are there any that are accessible by public transportations, like bus, train, etc? I've tried google and saw some such as Camarillo, Citadel, Desert Hills, etc but the distance seems to be estimated by driving, so not sure if we can get there by public transport. Any other possible options?

Besides outlet shopping, are there any other shopping areas that are easily reached by train or bus? Any other must-go recommendations?

I'll be in LA for a couple of months. I love to shop for (US) brands like Coach, Juicy Couture, some premium denim like Rock & Republic, Seven for All Mankind, True Religion, some Chanel or Dior sunglasses, US skincare and cosmetics products, etc. What other stuffs worth getting in US? Thanks in advance! :smile:

Unfortunately there aren't any outlets near LAX. The best, IMO, is Cabazon (on the way to Palm Springs). There might be tour companies that arrange for transportation to the outlets, perhaps check with the concierge or the outlets' websites.

Otherwise, there's a ton of great shopping in LA (non-outlet), there are some threads throughout TPF on LA shopping so definitely check those out. You can get just about anything here...happy shopping!