LA Sample Sale!

I just came back from the sale and no flames or mini cherish. The selection was rather underwhelming. I took some pictures but will have to upload them later today.

There were a lot of MACs but that was about it.

Sounds like not a lot of us went last night huh? Glad to see there were actual samples this time. I might stop by on my way home from work tonight. Did anyone see any canvas Cherish Minis? I was thinking of getting one for travel or to use as an all-purpose tote.

There were canvas Cherish Minis last night. I guess they were all sold?

I didn't see any flames but there were mini cherish totes in leather in both black and EF but, I also noticed that everytime I made a round they would put a new bag out. I bought a few things and will post some pix a little later.

I thought I was done with RM after the problems I had with my first (bleeding lining and a screw falling off on my basketweave mam), but I checked out the ss today and brought back a black BF clutch and a somewhat shiny taupe color 3 zip clutch. I love the leather chain straps and now my crossbody bag itch is finally done :smile:

The leather on the BF clutch is so butter soft.

I thought I was done with RM after the problems I had with my first (bleeding lining and a screw falling off on my basketweave mam), but I checked out the ss today and brought back a black BF clutch and a somewhat shiny taupe color 3 zip clutch. I love the leather chain straps and now my crossbody bag itch is finally done :smile:

The leather on the BF clutch is so butter soft.

Pics??!

Sounds like not a lot of us went last night huh? Glad to see there were actual samples this time. I might stop by on my way home from work tonight. Did anyone see any canvas Cherish Minis? I was thinking of getting one for travel or to use as an all-purpose tote.

I went today around noon and there was one of the splatter canvas ones. The rest were leather.

Did anyone see any flames?

I saw two last night, but I didn't see any today.

It was pretty underwhelming. I didn't notice any new bags today.

Thanks for the reports on the Cherishes! Sounds like slim pickins. Still debating whether I should go or not. Don't wanna give in to temptation...... actually, I'm tempted to go just to take some PHOTOS! Can't believe there are so few spy pics in this thread!

I have a few pics, my camera crapped out on me and won't focus, sorry about that.

interesting looking fling?
DSC_0010-12.jpg

DSC_0011-12.jpg

I think this is called Delight?
DSC_0009-16.jpg

Pretty banged up affair for $200- I was NOT impressed with this bag.
DSC_0012-11.jpg

DSC_0013-12.jpg