LA Sample Sale!

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
That area has no parking. I used to go to Toast Bakery (just a couple of stores down) for breakfast all the time and even on Saturday mornings, finding parking was extra tough in that area....

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Considering all those rare gorgeous beauties Babybel took pics of on the last day of the NY sale you guys are going to have a great time shopping! Lots of variety! I'm excited for you guys!

KaliDaisy

*pixie dust*
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
The OC
Ugh! Financially this comes at a bad time, but I know I won't be able to stop myself from at least going :P I'm badly in need of my first MAC!

lolly1004

Jan 22, 2008
i will definitely check it out
but I'm concerned that the NY one was so good that the LA one may be just the leftovers :shrugs:

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
No, LA sample sales are never left overs from NY- but sadly we may not get those one of a kind samples...

My biggest concern is parking- I get so stressed out when parking is hard...

Code Blue

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Does anyone know what store this is?
I think it used to be Plushpod, but they moved to a new location.

No, LA sample sales are never left overs from NY- but sadly we may not get those one of a kind samples...

My biggest concern is parking- I get so stressed out when parking is hard...
Yeah, parking can be tough, but there were a couple sample sales near this location and parking wasn't TOO bad. Only downside for me is that it's further from work so it'll be harder to make the lunchtime run. :P

loveuga

Dr. Love
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
with Izzy's Mom
As newbie to LA, I really REALLY want to go to this... but I am working nights, and this is when I should be sleeping. Not to mention, the parking situation is going to stress me out of my mind.