LA Sample Sale + Nordstrom Goodies

i know it is late...but i am just soo happy with my purchase and wana share with ppl who understand :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF4110.JPG
    DSCF4110.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 655
  • DSCF4112.JPG
    DSCF4112.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 656
I was very disappointed with LA sample sale. The selection is very limited compare with the pix I saw for the NY sample sale. However, the staffs work there stated that they will get about 300 bags shipment each day. They do not know what comes in the shipment.

Here is what I got after spending 2 hrs @ the sale site.

attachment.php

Navy Croc MAC (the color is very dark...close to black navy color)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Charcoal BF (the color is more like stone gray)
attachment.php

I was planning to get MAC only. Yet, when I tried on the BFC.....i was totally in luv with it.......:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCF4119.JPG
    DSCF4119.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 655
  • DSCF4117.JPG
    DSCF4117.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 654
  • DSCF4116.JPG
    DSCF4116.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 651
  • DSCF4115.JPG
    DSCF4115.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 663
Sorry to hear that the LA SS was disappointing for you but that sadly seems to be the overall reaction to the ladies that have gone so far.

You got some gorgeous purchases though. Love your new BF and MAC!

Today I wear my BF clutch and went to Nordstrom to returned a Juicy bag and guess what I found on the sale table.....

attachment.php

Black Quilted Leather MAM
attachment.php

I saw a Black Patent Leather MAM @ Sample sale and wana get it...but ended up put it back. Now I am so glad I did not buy the patent leather MAM @ sample sale...cz this black quilted leather MAM is even better and the leather is sooooooo yummiiiiiiiiii:yahoo:. the price is better tooooooo. MAM @ sample sale is $303, and I believe quilted leather is even higher price. I got this for $290 after tax @ NR.:graucho:

Attachments

• DSCF4120.JPG
    DSCF4120.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 659
  • DSCF4122.JPG
    DSCF4122.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 682
Group Photo...my RM family...
I normally do not buy the same brand bags...but these three are so classic that I cannot let go any. I spent total of $680 for 3 bags which is not that bad i think. I guess I cannot buy any bags anymore for a period of time. Need to save some $$ for my MJ Stam. :P

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF4123.JPG
    DSCF4123.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,242
^ I think that you got a great deal on those bags especially with the MAM. They're pretty classic so congrats again.

I've never seen the quilted bags IRL but I have heard that they're pretty nice. I plan on hitting up the NRs in my area next week. I so wish that I bought the NR Groupon but oh well!

Thank you thank you!
I luv all these bags and still cannot believe I bought three bags in a day. This is something that never happened before :P

I luv this quilted leather MAM. The leather is so creamy and soft that you dont wana let go. good luck on ur hunting @ NR. I believe you will find something for sure ^^.

^ I think that you got a great deal on those bags especially with the MAM. They're pretty classic so congrats again.

I've never seen the quilted bags IRL but I have heard that they're pretty nice. I plan on hitting up the NRs in my area next week. I so wish that I bought the NR Groupon but oh well!

All 3 are beautiful. In fact, this girl I met at the sample sale yesterday got that exact same Crocodile Mac. I believe she got a gunmetal color though, but it was soooo nice :smile: Congrats!

Is the gunmetal color you refer to in gray tone? I was debating at the sample sale site for hours between gray and navy color croc MAC. I got this navy color cz my BF color is in gray tone and try to avoid buying the same color bags. :biggrin:

All 3 are beautiful. In fact, this girl I met at the sample sale yesterday got that exact same Crocodile Mac. I believe she got a gunmetal color though, but it was soooo nice :smile: Congrats!