La Pliage 2016- Boy or Cyclamen

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies.
    I looked on the new LP 2016 colours and two of them rather interested me.
    Light blue Boy or pink Cyclamen.
    Is here anyone who has one of them and can post a photo?
    The thing is my nearest Longchamp is far so I can only shop online, but I was a bit confused..
    On official LG website the Cyclamen 2016 looks gorgeous bright pink colour but the very same shade in a department store Selfridges looks rather different- subtle non bright pink. Please what is the truth? See photos pls..
    Also the Boy..is it really that beautiful baby blue colour?

Attached Files:

2. Same colour but in different store..

Attached Files:

3. Boy..what a beautiful baby blue..
    I can't really decided which one.. If the Cyclamen is bright pink than I defo will go for the pink.

Attached Files:

4. I just picked up the boy color, it's a beautiful lite blue. The pink is a beautiful shade as well, more like the 1st. Picture, I'm just not a pink gal...either color is great :smile:

5. Oh lovely.. Thank you. Is the Boy same shade like on the pic? Difficult decisions..:smile:

6. The Boy color is just like your posted picture :smile:

7. the cyclamen is definitely more like your first picture

8. Boy is really a beautiful shade in my opinion, this is mine, but i think the picture didn't capture the colour very well, sorry. The colour is very similar to the picture you showed. I think it's beautiful. If you go through the spring-summer 2016 thread, you'll find there pics of the cyclamen :smile:

Attached Files:

9. It is closer to the offical LC site. Here is my Cyclamen of a few yrs ago. I compared it to this year's batch and it' exactly the same.

The second pic is in strong sunlight.

Attached Files:

paula3boys likes this.
  10. Thank you:smile:

11. Thank you.:smile:

12. Omg thats lovely..that's exactly what i like! Thank you.:smile:

13. Oh it's beautiful. Thank you.

14. I vote cyclamen! It's easier to maintain (and I'm kind of a pink kind of girl). Both are lovely colors.

15. Thanks everyone! I chose the Cyclamen in here it is! Perfect pink just as I wanted it to be!

Attached Files: