La Mer....worth it??

I said I had the serum, but I meant the face oil, the yellow one. I used up half the bottle and saw no change in my skin, so I more or less abandoned it. I'll finish it up at some point, but won't replenish it. I don't like the dropper dispenser.
thank you for the feedback, the reviews are so positive online, so I have been debating if I should take the plunge, but when you read the ingredients its nothing too ground breaking!

thank you for the feedback, the reviews are so positive online, so I have been debating if I should take the plunge, but when you read the ingredients its nothing too ground breaking!

Yes, I read the raves too. It was fine, just nothing special. My skin is very sensitive. It didn't make it worse in any way, but I saw no great results. Its a nice texture, not too oily, absorbs quickly. I guess it all depends on the individual.

Anyone enjoy the face oil?

I use this every night under the cream. My skin tends to be very dehydrated and this helps me a lot. I have used Clarins face oil in the past, I do find the La Mer a bit more effective but objectively, not sure if the difference would be worth it to others.

I have been very pleased with the LaMer Tonic, Creme, Oil, and hand cream. I was ok with the old version of the brightening serum and the SPF 30. I am very disappointed with the cleanser so won't be buying that again. My favorite cleanser is Malin and Goetz grapefruit cleanser, but I do not wear makeup so I am sure that is a factor for many others.

I started using the creme about 4 years ago. Before that, I had regular breakouts (used Clinique, Aveda, Jurlique, Dr. hauschka, Clarins, and Boscia over the 15-20 previous years), and the blemishes would take forever to heal. When I switched to the Creme, my breakouts stopped within the first few weeks. I have read many had the opposite experience, but I had luck with LaMer.

I use this every night under the cream. My skin tends to be very dehydrated and this helps me a lot. I have used Clarins face oil in the past, I do find the La Mer a bit more effective but objectively, not sure if the difference would be worth it to others.

I have been very pleased with the LaMer Tonic, Creme, Oil, and hand cream. I was ok with the old version of the brightening serum and the SPF 30. I am very disappointed with the cleanser so won't be buying that again. My favorite cleanser is Malin and Goetz grapefruit cleanser, but I do not wear makeup so I am sure that is a factor for many others.

I started using the creme about 4 years ago. Before that, I had regular breakouts (used Clinique, Aveda, Jurlique, Dr. hauschka, Clarins, and Boscia over the 15-20 previous years), and the blemishes would take forever to heal. When I switched to the Creme, my breakouts stopped within the first few weeks. I have read many had the opposite experience, but I had luck with LaMer.
Thank you so much for this review! I have combination skin, but it tends to be very dry in the winter months. I was looking at some of the La Mer cleansers ( gel or foam) and they all seemed to come highly recommended, but I know everyone's skin will react differently.