la mer watches?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. any experience w this brand or anyone know anything about them? i love the wrap style but dont know what the quality is like

2. I too like their items but am hesitant about the quality.

3. I just got one about a month ago, the quality is pretty good for the price. I love mine!!

I got the brown that ends up looking like it has two straps (not the three) just because I didn't want it to be too bulky.

The leather is pretty thin and it is hard to describe but if you look at the back of the strap there is a slit in it, so I think they must just fold over a thin piece of leather to make the strap and the two folded sides meet in the middle so there is a slit?

Anyway, I'd be happy to answer any specific questions about them... but I really like mine and want to buy another one (this time with one thick strap) sometime soon!